Top 4 Tech Trend Predictions for 2022
Over the previous decades, technology has been a riding pressure in business transformation and does not display any signs of slowing down. The reality that direct digital transformation investments are projected to total $7 trillion between 2020 and 2023 demonstrates this.1 If you need your company to succeed, you should have the ideal technology that will help you keep up with the changing commercial enterprise world.
In the present scenario, your technology should allow you to conquer three current pandemic issues:
• Supply chain disruptions
In 2021, supply chain interruptions cost businesses all through the world a median of $184 million.2
• The great resignation
In September 2021, 4.4 million people resigned from their jobs in the United States alone, setting a brand new record.3
• A rise in ransomware attacks
Ransomware affected 68.5% of businesses in 2021.4
Businesses should keep up with the needs of the evolving technology landscape in the event that they desire to achieve their goals and stay competitive no matter the changes brought about by the pandemic.
Track the latest technological trends to recognize if you are shifting in the proper direction. Having a managed service provider (MSP) on your team permits your business to live updated without you having to do plenty of heavy lifting.
Top four tech trend predictions for 2022
1. Third-party dangers will increase
In 2022, a third of events may be involved in 60% of security incidents. This means that corporations that fail to make investments in the risk management trifecta of people, processes, and technology may also face cyberattacks. Proactive groups will consist of risk assessment, supply chain mapping, real-time risk intelligence and business continuity control of their IT stack (in place of a single utility like Excel).
2. One-third of Businesses will fail at implementing “work from anywhere”
To efficaciously and securely empower far off employees, companies want to deliver:
• An exactly designed digital workplace that permits for seamless operating from anywhere
• A management crew able to lead a virtual team • An organization with excessive degrees of digital literacy throughout all departments
• A thorough mastery of work-from-anywhere concepts, However, a 3rd of the corporations still lag in those areas.
3. Cloud-native takes center stage in enterprise cloud. Cloud clients will change their business method to be completely cloud-native rather than the cloud for the simplest element in their portfolio. Also, cloud-native adoption is predicted to attain 50% of enterprise organizations by 2022, spanning all prominent technology domain names, including large data, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things.
4. Tech execs jump from digital to human-centered technology transformations In 2022, technology executives will deal with solving long-term problems. The best will include a patron-centric approach to technology, permitting their organization to quickly reconfigure business structures and abilities to satisfy future patrons and worker wishes with adaptability, innovation, and resilience.
Collaborate for success If you need to get your technology infrastructure ready for a successful year. You’ll want the assistance of a dependable managed service provider (MSP). Contigo is voted among the best Managed Service Providers in the Austin area. In order to provide the best service, our IT Solutions have to reflect that. Contact us today to get the best IT Solutions for your business!